Please Approve Free Trial Download Order
Hi, I ordered the free trial version of PHPLicengine yesterday under the username "eawlicense" with every intention of purchasing it if it works as advertised. Then I saw the forum post that says to contact you directly for the trial version, so I filled out the Contact form on the website and submitted that request. I am not sure if that's what you mean by contact directly, so I am adding this post on the forum.

Would you possibly be able to approve my order? I have been looking for a product like this and I bought a domain name yesterday solely to run my license server on.

Also, will the existing version be available for me to purchase if my trial runs out or I am ready before version 2 is ready?

Thank You,
Ken Soszka
Hi

Me too waiting for same username is "deshmukhsc"
I also need it urgently, as can I upgrade from free license to paid license with same installation
Thanks
Hi deshmukhsc,

We've answered your email.
Thank you,
PHPLicengine Management
----------------------------------
Unsolicited PMs will be ignored. All questions must be asked in forums.
Encrypt and License your PHP script
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Blog
Follow us on Google+
(01-05-2012, 08:18 AM)Admin Wrote: Hi deshmukhsc,

We've answered your email.

Hi, I made the original post in this thread but nobody contacted me - but you answered the guy who just posted? Can you please answer me?

Thanks,
Ken
Activated.
Thank you,
PHPLicengine Management
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Blog
Follow us on Google+
(01-08-2012, 03:43 AM)Admin Wrote: Activated.

Thank you, I had also asked if the existing version will be available for me to purchase if my trial runs out, or I am ready before version 2 is ready - Is the new version still being developed? I am hesitant to start using this if it will take 30 days for me to get support when I need it... I'm not trying to be difficult, but I'm trying to run a business and I just can't wait that long when I need support for a product. Undecided Best Regards!
You are very welcome. Actually the latest current version is 1.3.0 but only available for paid users. free trial version is an older version 1.2.8. But still no problem, after purchase you can download and overwrite 1.3.0 version files on your current 1.2.8 installation and run updater.php. This way you don't need to configure your settings again. v2. is not yet ready and still is being developed.
Thank you,
PHPLicengine Management
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Blog
Follow us on Google+
(01-08-2012, 02:15 PM)Admin Wrote: You are very welcome. Actually the latest current version is 1.3.0 but only available for paid users. free trial version is an older version 1.2.8. But still no problem, after purchase you can download and overwrite 1.3.0 version files on your current 1.2.8 installation and run updater.php. This way you don't need to configure your settings again. v2. is not yet ready and still is being developed.

Hi,
Unfortunately due to my hosting provider not supporting the sockets extension for php I have not been able to successfully install the product. I am checking with another hosting company to see if they support it. Can I possibly have an extension on my trial period? My username is "eawlicense".

Thank You,
Ken Soszka
What do you need sockets for? PHPLicengine uses cURL too if sockets is not available. Do you get an error on installer?
Thank you,
PHPLicengine Management
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Blog
Follow us on Google+
(02-09-2012, 10:20 AM)Admin Wrote: What do you need sockets for? PHPLicengine uses cURL too if sockets is not available. Do you get an error on installer?

Yes, I get an error on Install that says Sockets for PHP are required, and it will not let me continue.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Filled out form for free version, but no download addamroy 1 3,647 09-14-2012, 04:32 PM
Last Post: addamroy
  When Are You Going To Enable My Trial Download? phplic 0 2,388 06-15-2012, 12:52 PM
Last Post: phplic
  Looking for Trial download? fcarentz 6 8,964 05-31-2012, 11:49 AM
Last Post: phplic
  Please Approve Free Trial Download Order arthurwei 0 2,881 05-18-2012, 10:00 AM
Last Post: arthurwei
  Package Group vs Download vs Package inetdog 3 5,408 05-17-2012, 01:12 AM
Last Post: Admin
  Trial Download - No support! pathient 1 3,510 02-20-2012, 09:53 PM
Last Post: pathient
  Trial Approval michalzxc 0 2,059 01-06-2012, 08:08 PM
Last Post: michalzxc
  Stilling waiting for download confirmation scogadots 8 10,636 12-08-2011, 05:20 AM
Last Post: sslavkov
  Free Download / Pre-Sale question billthecat 9 15,709 11-17-2011, 07:20 AM
Exclamation Purchased Software. 24Hrs later, no download allanice001 4 6,880 08-19-2011, 12:38 PM