SourceGuardian?
Is PHPLicengine compatible with SourceGuardian's Linux version?
Do you mean PHPLicengine itself, or you are talking about SG compatibilty of your own script after integrating with PHPLicengine?
Thank you,
PHPLicengine Management
----------------------------------
Unsolicited PMs will be ignored. All questions must be asked in forums.
Encrypt and License your PHP script
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Blog
Follow us on Google+
Sorry for the ambiguity. Just for scripts I've written that I'd like to incorporate PHPLicengine with that have been run through SG.
PHPLicengine itself is ionCubed, but after purchase we'd provide you SG version of integration codes to make your scripts compatible with SG.
Thank you,
PHPLicengine Management
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Blog
Follow us on Google+
(05-10-2010, 01:02 PM)Admin Wrote: PHPLicengine itself is ionCubed, but after purchase we'd provide you SG version of integration codes to make your scripts compatible with SG.

Is there an additional charge for the Source Guardian integration for PHPLicengine?
No. If you want we can send you them.
Thank you,
PHPLicengine Management
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Blog
Follow us on Google+
(11-16-2010, 02:01 AM)Admin Wrote: No. If you want we can send you them.

Yes, I will need them. I will be purchasing the unlimited version in the morning. Is it hard to integrate the SG files?
I have received the unlimited download and license in my user account, is there somewhere I need to go to download the SourceGuardian files? Do they come with instructions on how to insert them into my system? Thanks you.
You may download it now from your user area, the integration is the same as ionCubed version of /docs/ files. Thanks for your business, this is funny that a thread started by a fraud carder (i.e. Trent Scott) did generate a new sale by you! Smile
Thank you,
PHPLicengine Management
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Blog
Follow us on Google+
(11-16-2010, 02:51 AM)rgsjrsd Wrote:
(11-16-2010, 02:01 AM)Admin Wrote: No. If you want we can send you them.

Yes, I will need them. I will be purchasing the unlimited version in the morning. Is it hard to integrate the SG files?

(11-24-2010, 01:41 AM)Admin Wrote: You may download it now from your user area, the integration is the same as ionCubed version of /docs/ files. Thanks for your business, this is funny that a thread started by a fraud carder (i.e. Trent Scott) did generate a new sale by you! Smile

Yes it did, thanks for the files.