Ioncube integration
Hello together,

how can I integrate my ionCube encoder licence for online encoding?

Thanks .... Smile
Hello,

You are very welcome to PHPLicengine and we hope you enjoy it.

In your ionCube installation folder, there is /Linux/ folder with make_license file in it.
Upload the file to /includes/ folder of your PHPLicengine and chmod it to 755.
Now in PHPLicengine admin panel, after you did setup packages with desired prices in "System Configuration" and did set the license type of the package as "ionCube". you should go to "System Configuration -> ionCube License Settings" and setup filename, passphrase, exposed and enforced key/value pairs if necessary. Then place a test order, and if BOTH order status and license status (to check this license status you should go to "Manage Licenses->ionCube License Manager" from left menu link) is set to active, your user can download the ioncube license file under "View Orders" in user area.

If you don't want to activate orders and licenses manually, you could enable "Activate Download immediately" and "Activate License Immediately" in "System Configuration->System Settings" to let PHPLicengine to activate them automatically when the invoice is set as paid either by IPN or manually. When payement is reversed or refunded, order status will be set to cancel but license status will remain active, but still no worries because if any of them is canceled, they cannot use license anymore, because as I said BOTH status should be active.

NOTE: Do NOT confuse "ionCube License Settings" you see in configuration page with "Manage Licenses->ionCube License Manager" in left menu link. the link in left menu is to manage individual licenses you issue and the one in configuration page is to setup the license for the package.

IMPORTANT: The expiry date you see in "Manage Licenses-> Manage ionCube Licenses" has nothing to do with the expiry of license key file your user is downloading. The expiry of the license key comes from "Renew Date" of the order. The purpose of expiry date in Manage Licenses-> Manage ionCube Licenses is that admin can create a license key manually from admin area. that expiry date will not change by order renewing and does not affect anything. in fact, if admin download the key from admin area, expiry date is the date of Manage Licenses-> Manage ionCube Licenses but if user download it from user area, the expiry key is when the order expires.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask and we will be more than happy to help you.
Thank you,
PHPLicengine Management
----------------------------------
Unsolicited PMs will be ignored. All questions must be asked in forums.
Encrypt and License your PHP script
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Blog
Follow us on Google+
Hello,

thanks for your reply. But i dont understand how ioncube can work/encode without a valid ioncube licence. I have installed a local ioncube version and copied the file make_licence on my server. Is this the file who includes the licence? I don´t think so.

Greetings
CM
That file is a standalone ionCube license file generator (and not a file encoder) and it does not require a license itself.
You should encode your files offline with your ionCube encoder and upload it and setup the download manager, that users can download it after purchase and that file create license file for them (if you did setup ionCube license in your offline ionCube encoder project settings.)
Thank you,
PHPLicengine Management
----------------------------------
Unsolicited PMs will be ignored. All questions must be asked in forums.
Encrypt and License your PHP script
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Blog
Follow us on Google+

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which version of IonCube? inetdog 1 3,205 04-18-2012, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Admin
  Does ServerCheck verify IonCube? inetdog 2 4,450 04-18-2012, 11:11 PM
Last Post: inetdog
  Integrating Ioncube mark 4 5,788 09-20-2011, 11:44 PM
  What is the most easy way to protect my code without ionCube, just add some code? tac-hub 1 3,643 01-18-2011, 06:44 AM
  Requesting information on User Licenses, Local Licensing, Integration etc. nikhil 8 12,902 09-27-2010, 08:47 AM
Last Post: nikhil
  5% off for ioncube owners? kennethpochubay 5 9,688 06-30-2010, 11:30 PM
  IonCube for client side Wizard 7 28,154 05-09-2010, 10:44 AM