Free Download / Pre-Sale question
Hi, just a couple of questions:
1 - On Oct 28th I completed the order form for the Free Download, but I haven't seen anything since then. I've resubmitted the order today, and I got the same initial invoice notice. Was there a problem with my order? I have the order and invoice numbers if needed.

2 - Is it possible (or has anyone tried) to integrate this into the Joomla CMS?
Sorry, we did contact you and ask to confirm your order but we never heard back from you. We went ahead and approved your order. I believe one of our users did integrate it with Joomla (but I dont recall his or her username as we have lots of users), I hope you hear from them in this forum.
Thank you,
PHPLicengine Management
----------------------------------
Unsolicited PMs will be ignored. All questions must be asked in forums.
Encrypt and License your PHP script
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Blog
Follow us on Google+
Thanks, I've got it downloaded/installed, and I'm just starting to play around with the functions. Looks good so far! Smile
I haven't heard anything yet on the integration...

Your API is closed to the public - does that mean I'm not allowed to get help outside help on creating an integration?

There's a software bridge called 'JFusion' that integrates Joomla with other systems like forums and shopping carts. It seems like it'd be any easy connection between JFusions API and yours.

I'd be willing to reasonably pay for something like this, if you're interested. Here's their API link:
http://api.jfusion.org

Thanks!
We apologize for the pain.
We never used Joomla and are not familiar with it, can you give us an example what this integration does? for example what will happen to your Joomla if this is integrated with your forum? or what will happen to your forum if this is integrated with your Joomla? Isn't it just for user creation? or what?
Thank you,
PHPLicengine Management
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Blog
Follow us on Google+
With JFusion your users can login to both Joomla and the software(s) integrated by JFusion using the same username/password. No core hacks are made to either Joomla or the integrated software(s) which has the advantage that your can upgrade your software normally without reconfiguring JFusion.
JFusion has bi-directional user-sync, which means that users can be both imported and exported from Joomla.
Here is a sample plugin for your review...

http://forum.jfusion.org/download/file.php?id=649
Thanks for all info, we will see if we can do it for Joomla.
Thank you,
PHPLicengine Management
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Blog
Follow us on Google+
Please send me the free trial download link. I'm waiting it. Thanks.
Hello cbaumlis,

Our profound apologies for this inconvenience. We were not confirming free trial because we were busy making v2. version and we wanted to confirm you when this new version is ready, however we are still confirming paid users. Again sorry for this inconvenience, but if you are still interested to try the free trial of current version, please contact us directly and we confirm your order asap.

Thanks,
PS. Also we can send you screenshot of v2. if you are interested.
Thank you,
PHPLicengine Management
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Blog
Follow us on Google+

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Filled out form for free version, but no download addamroy 1 3,984 09-14-2012, 04:32 PM
Last Post: addamroy
  When Are You Going To Enable My Trial Download? phplic 0 2,690 06-15-2012, 12:52 PM
Last Post: phplic
  Looking for Trial download? fcarentz 6 9,607 05-31-2012, 11:49 AM
Last Post: phplic
  Please Approve Free Trial Download Order arthurwei 0 3,152 05-18-2012, 10:00 AM
Last Post: arthurwei
  Package Group vs Download vs Package inetdog 3 5,833 05-17-2012, 01:12 AM
Last Post: Admin
  Trial Download - No support! pathient 1 3,853 02-20-2012, 09:53 PM
Last Post: pathient
  Please Approve Free Trial Download Order KSosz 13 16,907 02-14-2012, 12:26 AM
  Stilling waiting for download confirmation scogadots 8 11,451 12-08-2011, 05:20 AM
Last Post: sslavkov
  Remote License Communications Question phpdog 1 3,373 09-01-2011, 01:34 AM
Exclamation Purchased Software. 24Hrs later, no download allanice001 4 7,348 08-19-2011, 12:38 PM