How do I get an API key?
When I click on the "generate a key" link, nothing happens. I see it's linked to a javascript but it's not triggering, and no API key is generated.

How do I get my key?

Thanks,

Jonathan
Make sure your browser is JS enabled, and wait a few secons when you click the link, if not yet worked, you can enter an alphanumeric 15-characters string, whatever you like, that JS is just a random string generator and it can be whatever, but you should avoid any dictionary word and this should be a very strong string.
Thank you,
PHPLicengine Management
----------------------------------
Unsolicited PMs will be ignored. All questions must be asked in forums.
Encrypt and License your PHP script
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Blog
Follow us on Google+
(10-28-2009, 12:49 AM)Admin Wrote: Make sure your browser is JS enabled, and wait a few secons when you click the link, if not yet worked, you can enter an alphanumeric 15-characters string, whatever you like, that JS is just a random string generator and it can be whatever, but you should avoid any dictionary word and this should be a very strong string.

Ahhh excellent, thanks! I definitely have JS enabled in both browsers, don't know why it isn't working. I'll just create a randomized string. Thanks again!

Jonathan
I'm having the same problem here too.

Clicking on the following links does not work:

1. System Configuration (Main Menu) -> System Settings (Sub-Menu) -> API Key (Text Field) - Generate a Key

2. System Configuration (Main Menu) -> Optimize Database (Sub-Menu)

Tested with the followings:
PHPLicengine 1.2.8

My OS: Windows XP Pro
Browser: Firefox 3.5.4, Internet Explorer 8 (default settings with Javascript Enabled)
We are using a third-party freeware called sajax for them. These links are using AJAX technology but due to your reports it seems sajax class is not supported on all platforms! For better testing please do use "Find IP" link in "License Manager->Remote/ionCube/Local License Creator" and let us know if "Find IP" works there as it is using the same sajax class?
Thank you,
PHPLicengine Management
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Blog
Follow us on Google+
(11-02-2009, 03:52 AM)Admin Wrote: We are using a third-party freeware called sajax for them. These links are using AJAX technology but due to your reports it seems sajax class is not supported on all platforms! For better testing please do use "Find IP" link in "License Manager->Remote/ionCube/Local License Creator" and let us know if "Find IP" works there as it is using the same sajax class?

Hi Admin,

Tested the link you mentioned above.

The "Find IP" link does not work either under "License Manager->Remote/ionCube/Local License Creator".
Woscom and tooltrainer, may I know your server platform and see your phpinfo?
You can PM me the link to your phpinfo.
Thank you,
PHPLicengine Management
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Blog
Follow us on Google+
Hi Admin,

Here is the link to the phpinfo of my domain:

Edit: deleted link to phpinfo and sent by pm to Admin instead.

Note: This is a self-managed dedicated server and I've installed the OS myself in which I have to admit I'm not a pro on server administration. If anything is required of the server for PHPLicengine to function properly, kindly point out what has to be done and I'll see to it. Thanks.

Added: Um...I can't send PM from my account though I'm logged-in...couldn't access "Compose" page.
Do use contact us page to email it to us instead.
Thank you,
PHPLicengine Management
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Blog
Follow us on Google+
Details sent by Contact Form on PHPLicengine website.