Will your software work with plimus.com
Is it possible to setup licensing fully automated through http://www.plimus.com.
And if yes where I can find tutorial or instructions?
Thank you.
Do you mean to use PHPLicengine in background of plimus? If so, no, PHPLicengine works standalone.
Thank you,
PHPLicengine Management
----------------------------------
Unsolicited PMs will be ignored. All questions must be asked in forums.
Encrypt and License your PHP script
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Blog
Follow us on Google+
Is it possible to bypass the phplicengine order pages so the customers can just get redirected to plimus?
Sorry, we are not familiar with plimus. Can you give us more details what exactly you want to do?
Thank you,
PHPLicengine Management
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Blog
Follow us on Google+
I would like to use the user management and licensing system of phplicengine, but would like to not have to use the order system which forwards the info to paypal/google checkout/etc.

A typical scenario would be:
User goes to site, makes login, and chooses software to purchase
They are forwarded to external payment processor
Admin approves purchase and license and software is released in user panel.
Not in current version, PHPLicengine have already some API functions for such purpose but not sufficient for what you want to do, more API functions will be added in future version to meet your needs.
Thank you,
PHPLicengine Management
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Blog
Follow us on Google+
Which one do you want?

1) Do you want to offer license key inside your plimus account which is fetched from PHPLicengine via API, rather than asking user to login to PHPLicengine and download the key from there?

2) Do you want user to place order in plimus and then they login to PHPLicengine to get the license key after approval?
Thank you,
PHPLicengine Management
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Blog
Follow us on Google+
(10-19-2009, 03:44 PM)Admin Wrote: Which one do you want?

1) Do you want to offer license key inside your plimus account which is fetched from PHPLicengine via API, rather than asking user to login to PHPLicengine and download the key from there?

2) Do you want user to place order in plimus and then they login to PHPLicengine to get the license key after approval?

I would say #2 most closely resembles what I am trying to accomplish. There doesn't really have to be any interaction between the two platforms. I just want them to pay in plimus (or an external pay merchant not in your current list). Then they can make a user account in phplicengine and put an order in for the license. Then an admin can approve their order and release the license to them.

EDIT: A quick solution I've come up with is to use the "Wire Transfer" payment method. I then editted the "Wire Transfer" text label to "Plimus" in /languages/english/english.php. Then for the "Wire Transfer" text in the admin panel, I just put an html link to the external site. This way the order is pending in the phplicengine system and I can manually activate the license when I receive payment.
I am glad that you found a way to meet your needs! Smile
Thank you,
PHPLicengine Management
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Blog
Follow us on Google+

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Generate API Key does not work inetdog 1 2,963 05-15-2012, 10:50 AM
Last Post: Admin
  Purchased Software yesterday.. SocialMediaX 4 5,725 09-04-2011, 11:59 PM
Exclamation Purchased Software. 24Hrs later, no download allanice001 4 6,876 08-19-2011, 12:38 PM
  encoding software honuware 2 4,574 08-07-2010, 10:39 AM
Last Post: honuware